Monday, January 23, 2006

We are Back!

Well, first of all Happy New Year for the friends that visit my blog, I hope you are all already having a great 2006! I know, I am a little late with my wishes and all, but we just came back from Brazil and only now I am back to “computer life”! (Yes, my family did have a computer there, but we were having so much fun that I almost did not have time to use it!)
We spent over a month in Brazil and this was one of the best trips ever!! No, we did not go to the beach, or anywhere else while in there, the only and most important thing we did was to enjoy our FAMILY! I was able to see a lot of my relatives and my husband’s family as well. I spent most of the time with some of the most important people of my life: my mom, dad and sister; and Matheus had the time of his life in there! He had tons of fun playing with his aunt, uncles, and especially with grandpa and grandma!
The thing now is trying to explain to him that we cannot go back there so soon… and he would be back there by now if he could. Yes, he wants to go back to Brazil, and I truly wish we could go back to live there too… oh well, maybe some day we will.
Meanwhile I will continue to post here in my blog, sharing with you all not only my recipes but a little bit of us and our stories!
This is it for today, but please come back to visit me because I got some pictures from my trip to share here with you, and I promise I will be posting again pretty soon! (Tomorrow, if everything goes well!)
Now, here I go to the big pile of laundry from the trip… wish me luck!
See you all soon!

Ana

3 comments:

Joe said...

Glad to see you made it back safely!

Valentina said...

Welcome back Ana. it's lovely to 'hear' your voice again.

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you..Better yet, knowing that everything went so well!:))

Welcome back!!:))