Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter Break!

Yay! I am so happy it is break time at work, at school, it's Christmas time, the New Year's is right around the corner, and now I have some time to rest and post all the recipes I have been collecting this past month.
Man I miss posting here, really, from the bottom of my heart, I truly do miss my blog. But this past month was craziness at its best at work and I did not have much free time to come here and share my recipes as I would like.
I care too much about this space and coming here to simply leave a recipe was not an option to me. Posting is something I really like to do and writing a bit does make me feel like I am connecting to my blog.
So here I am, back with time to spare and recipes to share, because I don't want to abandon any longer this space I love so much!
Thanks all for coming here and checking out the blog, and most of all for making this space so special to me!
Wishing to all a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a 2009 FULL OF HOPE AND HAPPINESS!
Love you all!
Ana

Ps: tomorrow I will be back with some cookies to share! (and yes, I know you are all probably kinda of sick of making and receiving cookies, but there is always Christmas to come and cookie recipes are welcome, right?!)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Feliz Natal, querida Ana! (E isso eu digo de todo o coração!)

Que bom receber um sinal de vida seu após tanto tempo!

Muitos bons momentos para vocês neste final de ano!

Beatriz Belliard said...

Obrigada, para vcs tb um lindo Natal e um belo 2009 carregado de coisas boas ! bjinhos

Valentina said...

Hope your xmas was fabulous Ana. Did Matheus have a good time?; o )

brisa said...

Querida Ana, mesmo com todos os probs e sendo LAME ao extremo, e com seu presentinho na prateleira por..hmm..uns 9 meses??!!!!!!!!! Nao eskecih de voce..tenho saudades das conversas e trocas..Sei la..vai ver que tem mais que o tempo/correio/etc. TEM uma explicacao porque nao consigo detachar (!uh?) e mandar a paradinha, mas nonetheless..I'm here :)) Com positive vibes pra um SUPER 2009:))))

bjs