Monday, February 13, 2006

Tagged again!

So, I have been tagged for 2 memes this past month and, shame on me, had not yet replied. So, here am I to answer the first one, and later I will come back with the next.
The first one I was tagged for the Sevens Meme by Erika from Tummy Treasure!
So, here it goes:

The Sevens Meme:

Seven Culinary Things to do Before I Die
1. Take cooking classes
2. Eat Gelatto in Italy
3. Try a few fruits I have never eaten (love fruits!!)
4. Learn to make good Whole Wheat Bread
5. Go on a cooking tour around Europe
6. Open my food business (a Cafe!)
7. Eat lots of good chocolate!

Seven Things I Can't do in The Kitchen
1. Clean it enough
2. Cook without spilling...
3. Cook without trying the seasoning
4. Get a full batch of cookies without burning some...
5. Use the amount of sugar called in recipes (I always find things too sweet)
6. Frying food... argh!
7. Cooking with fennel... yucky

Seven Things That Attract Me to Food Blogging
1. It is fun!
2. I made new friends and reconnected with old ones!
3. Keeps me interested in trying new recipes
4. New notions about designing a home page
5. I can show my family in Brazil my cooking!
6. Sharing my passion with family and friends
7. There are tons of cool food blogs that I like to visit!

Seven Thing I Say Most Often While Cooking
1. Oops!
2. Ouch, it is hot!
3. Wait just a second Matheus...
4. Hummm, this is good!
5. Fran, come try this... So, what do you think?!
6. Yummy!
7. Oh no...

Seven Cookbooks I Love
1. The Complete Cooking Light Cookbook
2. Cooking Light Annuals
3. Dona Benta (Brazilian Cookbook)
4. Mosewood Lowfat Favorites
5. Fresh Every Day
6. The Foster's Market Cookbook
7. 1000 Lowfat Recipes

Seven Food Shows I Can Watch Over and Over Again
1. Good Eats
2. Barefoot Contessa
3. Food 911
4. Mexico with Ricky Bayless
5. Jamie Oliver's shows
6. Nigela Lawson (unfortunately I can't see them at my house....)
7. Some specials about chocolate, etc...

No comments: